DSA, Inc. looking for a Sharepoint Systems Admin
February 10, 2012
DSA, Inc. is looking for a Sharepoint 2010 Administrator for work in Radford, VA.
JOIN OUR SHAREPOINT TEAM!
Position Title: SharePoint 2010 Systems Administrator
Location: Radford, VA
Work in direct support of the US Army. Be part of a dynamic winning team and grow your career with opportunities to learn new skills. If you like being challenged with the latest technologies apply to this position.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Provide Microsoft SharePoint 2010 administrative support for a large customer within the DoD community. The Administrator will be tasked with assisting in the deployment of a new Microsoft SharePoint 2010 architecture.
- System Administration Tasks will include configuration, checks, and remedy of issues related to:
- AD Sync status; SQL Jobs (Backup, Portfolio, other scripts); Windows Scheduler jobs; Windows Event logs reviews for errors & warnings; Backups (SQL, Template, SharePoint, IIS); SharePoint Sites and Usage Analysis.
- User provisioning and management is also required.
- Plan for and install service packs, hotfixes, updates and patches during off-peak time as required and communicate any downtime to business.
- Deploy new capabilities including Web Parts, Features and Console Applications to the SharePoint Servers.
- Work with a dispersed team of systems administrators, engineers, managers, and customers. Administrator will perform duties on a normal business day schedule with some flexibility for start time. Administrator may be assigned to a location remote from the server facility.
· Qualified candidate will have 2-3 years experience in configuration and administration of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS).
· Prior experience must demonstrate proven analytical skills with information systems.
· Candidate must be able to articulate problems and resolution, in both verbal and written forms.
· Proven experience must indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in systems administration.
· One year of System Administration experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010
· 2-3 years experience in configuration and administration of SQL database; and IIS is desired.
· Proven experience in national defense or corporate enterprise environment favorable.
B.S. in information systems related major or 6 years equivalent experience required. Desired relevant certifications in one or more of the following: MCP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS: Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing Projects; or MCTS: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, Configuration.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is an established DOD contractor with expertise in knowledge management, network engineering, information security and program management serving the Federal Government and Department of Defense since 1963. DSA offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company
For details, contact Suzanne Macon (or by phone: 703-261-6075).